The installation certification exam SAP Certified Technology Specialist (Edition 2013) – SAP HANA Installation (Booking code: E_HANAINS131) is in line with our SAP HANA tailored data center integration program and enables you to perform the SAP HANA installation by yourself.
Let´s discuss how to get your own SAP HANA installation certificate!
What you need to consider before booking the exam
Originally, it was only possible to have a pre-installed SAP HANA system by a SAP HANA certified hardware partner as part of the SAP HANA appliance delivery model. Now, SAP is offering SAP HANA tailored data center integration as the new alternative to the SAP HANA appliance delivery model. We highly recommend the required training for any customer, implementation partner, or consultant who has chosen the SAP HANA tailored data center integration approach and plans to install SAP HANA systems.
The latest version of the official SAP HANA Installation & Operation training (Booking code: HA200 for instructor led, HA200R for E-Learning) has been completely revised and now includes additional information and practical exercises on how to install SAP HANA, and therefore lasts five days. The 5-day course must be taken in its entirety and cannot be taken partially as an extension to previous courses.
Certification is only issued to candidates that have also passed the certification exam for the SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP HANA (Booking code: C_HANATEC_1 or C_HANATEC131)
Some facts about the exam
- Level: Specialist
- Target audience: Consultants and customers in technology roles with a special expertise in installing SAP HANA.
- Duration: 90 min
- No. of questions: 40
- Availability: Proctored exam in SAP training centers or Pearson VUE
Helpful tips to pass the exam
- Get hands-on experience with the following topics:
- System Landscape Planning
- Hardware and Operating System Verification
- SAP HANA Installation and Uninstall Procedures
- SAP HANA Post-installation Steps
- Scale Out Scenarios
- SAP HANA Studio Installation
- Check out the sample questions
- Additionally, we strongly recommend to read attached documentation
If you have further questions regarding the exam, your local SAP Education team will be happy to answer your question. Please see country specific Training and Certification Shop sites for contact information.
Thanks and best regards,
Florian Mueller | SAP HANA Product Management | SAP Labs Berlin