It’s that time of the year again and Sapphire 2014 is just a week away! Can’t believe we have made such tremendous progress in healthcare, from where we were same time last year. Hence wanted to share my thoughts on what to expect and look out for, and you will be pleasantly surprised in Orlando!
SAP provides CIOs in healthcare with a single innovation platform, SAP HANA, delivering real-time and personalized medical insights while reducing costs across the continuum of care
- Enable healthcare professionals to deliver personalized and preventative medicine in real-time to better human lives
- Invent new healthcare practices as needed for much lower cost of care
- Leverage a single healthcare platform across your organization for massive IT simplification and lower TCO
Demos on the showfloor
- SAP Genomic Analyzer: Analyze and compare genetic variants of diseased & healthy cohorts in real-time, within and between species to address implications for global health and disease
- Project “Medical Research Insights: Accelerate research efforts for breakthrough innovation by enabling integrated access to clinical information and analyzing cohort data sets in real time.
- SAP Health Central: Solution for Public Health Agencies to effectively manage public health initiatives for the residents of a developing country, such as rural India. Health Central helps authorities manage health camps that enable them to screen diseases, deficiencies, defects, disorders that exist
Executive Keynote: Watch the keynote from Dr. Hasso Plattner and look out for SAP HANA in healthcare!
Time: 10:00 am
Session ID: 16335
Session Type: Theater Presentation with Stanford School of Medicine– A 20 minute on-stage PPT presentation
Location: Technology Campus, Theater 4
Topic: Genomic Research: Challenges and Opportunities for SAP HANA
Time: 15:00 – 15:20 pm (20 minute session)
Influencer Healthcare Panel
The Future of Personalized Healthcare: Real-Time, Mobile, and Patient-Focused
SAP’s Dr. David Delaney will lead a panel on how technology is providing personalized care to patients. Leaders in the healthcare industry from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Stanford University, The Brian Injury Association and PHEMI will discuss how hospitals and healthcare providers are using technology to better serve patients. In today’s information-driven world, patients expect information to be fast and personalized, and doctors must quickly find answers from unprecedented amounts of data. The panel will share how innovative uses of in-memory technology, predictive analytics, cloud and mobile are advancing personalized care, and also talk about where the healthcare industry is heading in the future.
We will have press and blogger meetings, as well as videos with SAP healthcare customers:
· Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
· Stanford School of Medicine
· Dartmouth University
· The Brain Injury Association
· Memorial Care
Session ID: 14184
Session Type: Demo Theater – A 30 minute demo on SAP Genomic Analyzer application to a target audience
Location: Industries Demo Theater IN105
Topic: Conduct Real-Time Genome Analysis Using In-Memory Computing
Date: 06/03/2014 14:30 – 14:50 pm
Date (repeat): 06/05/2014 14:30 – 14:50 pm
Demo/Expert table – Visit our booth in the technology campus to get a live demo of all the application mentioned above.
Finally, I believe this year’s Sapphire would be a great one for SAP, and our vision to better human lives with SAP HANA would make it even a better one!
I look forward to meeting you on the showfloor.