If your organization is simplifying and transforming its business with SAP HANA, we want to hear from you.
Similar to last year’s 2014 competition, the 2015 SAP HANA Innovation Award is already a month underway. Share your company’s SAP HANA Story and you can win up to $5K for charity.
This year, the competition has been enhanced. Read the original blog on SAP Business Trends for all of the details.
In short, here’s what you need to do:
- Identify the category under which your organization fits
- Once you’ve identified your category, select your business stream
- Share your story via a short blog or video highlighting how your company is optimizing its workforce, partners, customers, and/or society by running SAP HANA technology
- Complete the entry form on saphana.com
- Get social! Promote your entry on Twitter via #HANAStory
What’s in it for you?
Top 18 finalists will receive passes to SAPPHIRE NOW 2015. Winners will receive up to $5K to donate to an eligible charity.
Judging begins on April 7 and winners will be announced at SAPPHIRE NOW 2015 and honored with other finalists at an executive Award Ceremony.
For a more detailed overview of the SAP HANA Innovation Award and for a list of entry guidelines and rules, please visit the SAP HANA Innovation Award website.
For more HANA stories, follow me at @CMDonato and join me on LindedIn