In 2015 it would be surprising if anyone in the SAP world or one who is interested in building a digital enterprise has not heard of SAP HANA. It is the platform ready to drive your business, and power you into the future.
To address this very matter, this year we launched a webcast series called: Becoming a Digital Enterprise with SAP HANA. We have already registered over 2500 individuals for the first three webcasts! If you are one of those individuals thirsting for more information about where the HANA world is headed, then stay dialed in to this webcast series for the entire year. If you are interested in an in-person experience then consider HANA 2015 (an SAP Insider event) in Las Vegas that kicks off on March 9.
To get things off to a flying start we have Quentin Clark, Chief Technology Officer, SAP SE delivering the keynote address to all attendees of HANA 2015, BI 2015, and Basis and SAP Administration 2015. This is followed by a wealth of knowledge and education sessions, not to mention some live activity in the Exhibit Hall and around. While all of this is important content I’d like to point out a few key sessions that you might wish to make a note of:
- Making agile BI a reality with SAP HANA: Ken Tsai, SAP (on Monday, March 09, 2015/1:30 PM – 2:45 PM ). This will help you better understand how the unique advantages of SAP HANA are powering innovation for the future, especially with respect to business insight.
- What’s new in SAP HANA? A deep dive into enhancements introduced with SPS09 : Ken Tsai, SAP (on Tuesday, March 10, 2015/1:00 PM – 2:15 PM). This session does a deep dive into the latest features in SAP HANA introduced via SPS09.
- Building a business case for SAP HANA: How do I get started? Dan Lahl, SAP (on Monday, March 09, 2015/11:00 AM – 12:15 PM). A vital session to learn the business value that customers are achieving with SAP HANA and how to build a compelling business case for SAP HANA.
- Drive enhanced business agility with SAP’s next-generation middleware offerings, SAP HANA, and the cloud: Puneet Suppal, SAP (on Tuesday, March 10, 2015/10:30AM- 11:45 AM). This will help your understanding of the latest platform middleware solutions from SAP that can be leveraged in conjunction with SAP HANA and the cloud to enable business in real-time, applying context to big data.
- A comprehensive guide to multi-temperature data management using SAP HANA dynamic tiering: Neil McGovern, SAP (on Wednesday, March 11, 2015/10:30 AM – 11:45 AM). This will you better understand dynamic tiering introduced by SPS09 that makes it possible to operate on very large data sets at a lower cost point by optimizing the balance between data processing speed and data storage costs.
- SAP S/4HANA, the next-generation business suite: Amr El-Meleegy, SAP (on Monday, March 09, 2015/11:00 AM – 12:15 PM). Learn about the exciting new business suite capability that is designed to take advantage of SAP HANA also harnessing the advantages of the cloud with a SAP Fiori user experience.
In the Exhibit Hall, stop by to experience SAP Runs SAP – how SAP HANA has helped SAP deliver innovation to its internal users. Also, check out the HANA Analytics demonstrations and cool ones in the realm of HANA Cloud Platform!
And, these are just the very top of the tip of the iceberg! There is so much more to learn and do at this conference. If you have felt for the last couple of months that you needed a SAP HANA boost, then this is the place to be.
I will be.
And, I will be happy to meet up to discuss if you wish.
Follow me on Twitter: at @puneetsuppal
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Are you ready for SAP Insider's HANA 2015 in Las Vegas?,