Announcing the SAP HANA Innovation Award 2015 finalists
We asked you to help us select the HANA Innovation Awards finalists and you responded with great enthusiasm and cast over 18,000 public votes in 8 days! Thank you all for sharing and helping us to select the winners. We have reviewed all the votes and I am thrilled to announce the 19 finalists that received the most votes in their respective categories.
Let’s review the six total streams and categories first:
HANA Innovation Award STREAMS:
• The Business Application Stream highlights those customers who have received business value from HANA via an innovative custom application development project
• The Business Scenario Stream highlights those customers who are receiving business value with SAP HANA with a go-live date of Jan 1, 2013 or later
HANA Innovation Award CATEGORIES: Under each stream are three categories
• Analytics Wizard – customers who are utilizing real-time analytics to empower their workforce and customers
• Process Simplifier – customers who are optimizing business critical processes in real-time to better serve their constituents
• Technology Simplifier – customers who are harnessing Big Data and Internet of Things for breakthrough results
The chart below highlights by Stream and by Category our 19 winners!
Congratulations to all our finalists, this is a significant public acknowledgement that your amazing HANA story is worthy of international recognition. And a heartfelt thank you to ALL of the nearly 50 customers who submitted their awesome use of HANA to accelerate, innovate and simplify their business. We view every customer who participated in this program as a winner.
We are also excited to announce that the Technology Trailblazer category in the Business Application Stream received an amazingly high number of votes, with the number of votes for the top three entries in this category averaging 1180. Due to the extremely high interest and activity, SAP has expanded the Technology Trailblazer category in the Business Application Stream to four finalists, all of whom will be winners.
Please join me in congratulating our 19 finalists which will now go before a panel of judges that includes SAP executives, SAP user group experts, other SAP HANA experts, and industry analysts to determine the ultimate order of the finalists.
The results will be announced live at an exclusive award celebration event during Sapphire NOW on May 5th, at 6.30pm at the Hilton Hotel adjacent to the Orlando Convention Center. The 19 finalists are also in the running for the Sapphire favorite award at the same event. If you are attending Sapphire NOW, reserve your seat NOW by sending an email to email@example.com in order to help recognize these innovative customers – and take advantage of a fantastic opportunity to network and discover how you can bring HANA into your enterprise to achieve business transformation.
See you at Sapphire – and at the HANA Innovation Awards Recognition event on May 5th!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]CONGRATULATIONS to the HANA Innovation Awards Finalists,