Does security top your list of concerns? You are not alone. The threat landscape has changed dramatically in the past years, forcing companies to advance their security posture accordingly. And it’s not surprising given the rush to the new openness in the on-demand world of standardized cloud platforms. I’m stating the obvious by saying that security must be implemented at the start of any digital transformation, and the responsibility for doing this is in the entire organization, including its eco system – not just the IT department. Get more than a glimpse on how SAP can help you to save your business (information) at SAPPHIRENOW.
Below are some agenda items that can’t be missed! You will hear from your peers and SAP experts about security capabilities, use cases, and best practices.
— Digital Enterprise Platform – Show Floor Highlight — Show floor hours [DE33721]:
Tuesday, May 17: 10:15 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. / Wednesday, May 18: 10:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. / Thursday, May 19: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
— Interactive Sessions
- Take Action Now to Safeguard Business Security, Thursday, May 19, 04:00 – 04:40 PM, DE34992
Learn about breakthrough technologies that have matured with the growing demand for cybersecurity. Enable your operation to react to security threats before serious damage occurs. Explore the key aspects of a secure digital business transformation and find out how SAP can help you detect and avoid potential threats and make risk more calculable.
- Manage a Safe Transition to Cloud Computing, Thursday, May 19, 02:00 – 02:40 PM, DE34991
Raise your security standards for moving sensitive data to the cloud by conducting a thorough evaluation of process, verification, and design. Hear how cloud solutions are managed within SAP and gain confidence in the data security provided in cloud solutions from SAP.
— Demo Theatres
- Improve Security and Optimize Workforce Productivity with Single Sign-On, Tuesday, May 17, 12:00 – 12:20 PM, DE34989<Bring important security capabilities to your organization, and reduce the risks and costs associated with multiple authentication processes by enabling reuse of a person’s authentication to access all applications. See simple-to-implement, standards-based, and context-oriented authentication for the most sophisticated security Needs.
- Find Security Threats Before They Get Exploited, Tuesday, May 17, 01:00 – 01:20 PM, DE34990
Identify and investigate threats and alerts to your business-critical data. Find the needle in the haystack with the right technology from SAP. Use the in-memory database and analytics capabilities of SAP HANA software and implement the SAP Enterprise Threat Detection application.
- Deploy Identity and Access Governance for the Digital Enterprise, Wednesday, May 18, , 01:00 – 01:20 PM, DE33720
Deliver a superior user experience and improve access governance as your organization embarks on its digital transformation journey. Onboard users to cloud computing and SAP S/4HANA software. Reduce access risk, lower access-related audit costs, and improve identity provisioning capabilities. Secure user access and implement secure authentication.
For further information about Security and SAP visit https://www.sap.com/security
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Security at SAPPHIRENOW - Digital Business Transformation with Confidence,