Everyone loves maps – we view maps on our mobile devices to get from point A to point B, discover the best route to avoid traffic, or find nearby restaurants. What has become ubiquitous in our personal lives is now electrifying our businesses because spatial data is found everyone in the enterprise.
Now organizations, like yours, are combining spatial data and dynamic maps with business data to manage assets across a region, improve customer service on-site, assess the impact of weather or natural disasters, increase sales with location-based marketing, or optimize on-time delivery across the supply chain and more.
To help you uncover new insights from spatial data, SAP delivers a portfolio of solutions that can help you:
- Acquire geospatial data from a wide variety of data sources using data integration and geocoding capabilities delivered via SAP HANA smart data integration and smart data quality or SAP Data Services
- Store both business and spatial data in-memory, and accelerate the speed of complex data using SAP HANA spatial data processing capabilities
- Analyze business and spatial data rapidly to improve decision making with compelling visualizations using SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud solutions
- Act on spatial insights displayed within business applications using the SAP Geographical Enablement Framework
- Deliver contextual awareness through dynamic maps to business users via PCs, laptops, and mobile devices.
Join SAP at Esri UC
SAP will be highlighting these solutions at the Esri User Conference occurring on June 27-July 1 in San Diego, California where roughly 15,000 people will gather to understand how geospatial processing and analytics can be used to improve business. Join us at the event to attend sessions or visit us at the SAP Booth 1901.
- Utilities Evening Social Tuesday, June 28, 5:30 – 7:00 pm, Upper Level East, San Diego Convention Center
- National Government Social Tuesday, June 28, 5:30 – 7:00 pm, Promenade Patio & Vela Terrace, Hilton
Special Interest Groups
- Use Cases and Customer Experiences with SAP HANA and ArcGIS, Tuesday, June 28, 7:00 – 8:00 am, Room 28B
- Use Cases and Customer Experiences with SAP EAM/Real Estate and ArcGIS, Wednesday, June 29, 7:00 – 8:00 am, Room 28A
- SAP HANA and ArcGIS: Capabilities, Future Directions and Deployment Patterns, Wednesday, June 29, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Room 15A
- Integrating ArcGIS with SAP for Asset and Real Estate Management: Options, Roadmap, Considerations, Wednesday, June 29, 5:30 – 7:00 pm, Room 28A
- Use Cases and Customer Experiences with SAP BI and GIS Thursday, June 30, 7:00 – 8:00 am, Room 28B
- SAP Business Intelligence Portfolio and ArcGIS: What’s There, What’s Coming, What to Consider, Thursday, June 30, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Room 28B
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]SAP at the Esri User Conference,