SAP EIM Product Marketing – Senior Director
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2017 takes place next week, March 6-9, at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, TX.
SAP is a Premiere Plus Sponsor at this event where “Leading in the Age of Infinite Possibilities” is the theme of the summit and SAP will be there to help the 2,500+ attendees “Rethink Your Enterprise” with a showcase of solutions providing:
SAP will be in booth #605 in the Solution Showcase, Monday-Wednesday. Be sure to stop by and speak with experts about SAP Enterprise Information Management solutions, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira. Stop by to see the Digital Boardroom on full display as well as SAP Predictive Analytics.
Rethinking Your Information Management Strategy?
We’d like to invite you to participate in these special on-site activities dedicated to helping you find information management technologies, including:
- Seeing a demonstration of our Data Preparation, Data Quality, Data Integration, and Master Data Governance solutions at the Solution Showcase #605
- Visit our Partner – Datum at #705 to learn how they drive decision integrity across any enterprise, empower organizations to discover the right data and make the right decisions faster.
Join these SAP enterprise information management presentations!
Tuesday March 7:
- “Achieve Information Excellence for the Digital Enterprise with SAP EIM Solutions”
- Presenter: Kristin McMahon, Sr. Director SAP EIM, SAP & Shelia McCarthy, Sr. Director SAP EIM, SAP
- 1:15-1:35 p.m. in SAP booth #605 Theater Area
Tuesday March 7:
- Are You Ready for Real-Time Analytics?
- David Woods – Principal Partner, EIM Strategy – DATUM
- When: Tuesday, 7th: 11:30am-12:10pm
Wednesday March 8:
- “Automate and Simplify Business Process with SAP Master Data Governance”
- Presenter: Sudhir Rao, Product Manager, SAP
- 12:00-12:20 p.m. in SAP booth #605 Theater Area
Meet our Data Doctors!
Additionally, visit SAP at booth #605 to make an appointment with one of our Data Doctor experts for one-to-one advice on business and/or technical issues related to data management and a prescription to improve your information governance.
Attend DATUM’s Learning Lab!
DATUM’s experts are proud to host several learning labs during the event to educate attendees on various topics including data leadership, real-time analytics, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and data discovery.
We look forward to seeing you next week in Grapevine!
Senior Director, SAP EIM Product Marketing
Twitter: @Kristin_McMahon LinkedIn: /mcmahonkristin