Planning to attend Strata and Hadoop World, March 13–16, at the San Jose Convention Center? Make sure to:
- Visit SAP at booth #834 to grab a beer and see our IoT kegarator in action. In addition, we have cool t-shirts and beer mugs in limited quantity—first come first served! In all seriousness, you will learn how SAP works with Big Data and Hadoop – from Big Data as a service, to in-memory distributed computing, to an ecosystem of solutions and partners to help customers get real business value from Big Data. We will also be serving pastries, chocolate dipped strawberries and sparkling wine during the booth crawl on Wednesday evening.
- Schedule a 1:1 meeting with our experts to discuss your digital transformation and how you can innovate and run more simply with SAP and Hadoop
- Join us for cocktails and dinner at Il Fornaio on Wednesday, March 15th from 7-10 p.m. – RSVP to attend
Please join us at the SAP educational session on Wednesday, March 15 (1:50pm in Room LL21 A), “Modernizing Business Processes with Big Data: Real-World Use Cases for Production.” You’ll hear about best practices and critical components of enterprise production environments to support day-to-day business processes while ensuring security, governance, and operational administration. Right after the session, our experts will host an office hour at the O’Reilly Media booth to answer your individual questions.
Besides at booth #834, you will also come across SAP at various locations on the show floor:
- Join us at the Solutions Showcase Theatre at 6pm on Tuesday to learn how SAP Vehicles Network helps Hertz and Mojio improve customer experience.
- Stop by the MapR booth at 1PM PT on either Wednesday 3/15 or Thursday 3/16, and the Hortonworks booth at 3:40PM PT on Wednesday 3/15, for booth talks on Unifying Big Data and Business Computing with SAP HANA Vora.
We look forward to seeing you in San Jose!