Data is the fuel of the digital economy and every organization needs a way to figure out how to see the signal from the noise. Organizations that have a modern data and analytics platform to leverage all of their data and transform it into insight for action and innovation will effectively compete and win in the new digital business environment.
To celebrate all things data and analytics related, SAP is excited to once again participate in the annual Gartner Data and Analytics Summit, hosted at the InterContinental London – The O2, March 20 – 22.
Gartner, being one of the most qualified and recognized leaders in independent technology research, has created the perfect opportunity for top-notch leaders to share their solutions with you!
If you are looking for an infectious and ever-growing learning experience with a conducive business driven culture, then this year’s Summit is the one for you.
By attending you will also learn the exciting innovations from SAP in support of delivering a modern data and analytics platform. Highlights of the SAP program include:
- SAP Booth (#1) – let’s have a conversation about your data and analytics needs
- SAP Digital Boardroom – experience in the booth and in virtual reality
- SAP Data Doctor Clinic – schedule 1:1 appointments with our data experts to tackle your real-world data challenges
- Monday Night Networking Reception – come to the SAP booth and test your racing skills against your colleagues
- SAP-hosted Sessions:
- Addressing new digital business requirements with data governance at ZF Friedrichshafen
Speaker: Timo Neumann, Head of Master Data Governance, ZF
Monday, March 20 @ 4:45pm (Arora 17, Level 1)
- The automotive megatrends of efficiency, safety, and automated driving require innovative and intelligent components. To capitalize on these trends ZF created a global data foundation with centralized governance processes, while still providing flexibility to address local needs. Learn how this foundation enables digital business across customers, suppliers, development and manufacturing.
- You say po’Data… driving business transformation with real-time analytics
Speaker: Tom Pollock, Northern Gas
Tuesday, March 21 @ 10:00am (Arcadia, Level 2)
- Northern Gas Networks are a UK gas distribution network transforming their operations to better serve customers and sustain high employee engagement. This session focuses on their “Digital Operations Room” set to monitor workload, customer engagements and assets in real time, as a key ingredient of their wider business transformation.
- Your Analytics Future: Looking Beyond Tomorrow
Speaker: Timo Elliott
Tuesday, March 21 @ 3:20pm (Solution Showcase Theater B, level 1)
Analytics no longer enables your corporate strategy – it now defines it. The digital transformation opportunity brings big disruptions to traditional analytics technology and teams. Join Innovation Evangelist Timo Elliott to hear how leading organizations enable fast and flexible insights to create the companies of tomorrow, while leveraging existing investments.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Join SAP at the Gartner Data and Analytics Summit in London (March 20 -22),