For those interested in learning more about the SAP Cloud Platform and how best to incorporate SAP’s Platform-as-a-Service into your organization’s cloud platform needs, you will have a great opportunity to do so at the upcoming SAP Cloud Platform Seminar in Las Vegas (Nov 29-Dec1)
While enjoying the finer things Vegas can offer you, you can also join us at this new event to gain a deeper understanding of the SAP Cloud Platform. You will learn more about the various cloud services that make of the SAP Cloud Platform as well as practical tips on implementation strategies, key use cases and clear instructions on how to get started with the free developer license. Through lecture, demo, and hands-on sessions you will get best practices and strategic recommendations that you can leverage to maximize your SAP investment.
This is an all-day seminar offering a variety of classes that cover the following topics:
• The technical capabilities, services, and tools available with SAP Cloud Platform
• Critical concepts and strategies needed to develop the ROI and business case around SAP Cloud Platform adoption
• Experience-based recommendations and lessons through customer case studies
• New skills for application development and customization using SAP Cloud Platform
• Best practices for SAP Cloud Platform implementation
• How to extend SAP S/4HANA® public cloud functionality using SAP Cloud Platform
• How to properly secure your SAP Cloud Platform implementation, including physical, database, middleware, application, and communication layers
For more information, a complete agenda, and to register, please visit www.cloudplatformseminar.com.
Cheers and hope to see you there!
Dan Kearnan, SAP Cloud Platform Marketing