Building a sustainable analytics landscape requires a modern, open, and technical foundation, that can integrate with Big Data environments.
Join us in Walldorf on June 13th, 2018 and experience the next generation of Data Warehousing! Our experts from SAP and ISR will provide information and share valuable, practical experience with you. The event will offer plenty of opportunities for discussion with both your peers and our experts – feel free to bring your questions. Please note, this event will be held in German.
June 13, 2018
9:00am – 5:00pm
- Influencing factors on current BI landscapes
- SAP BW/4HANA – our prominent SAP EDW solution: Next Generation Features & Roadmap
- SAP HANA SQL DW – the SQL based, native version for a SAP HANA EDWH, component overview & future progress
- Mixed Scenario – Value through combining both approaches
- SAP Data Hub – the enterprise-wide Integration of information from Social Media, IoT, Cloud and classical business data
- Machine Learning / Data Science – how you can further exploit full business potential by using analytical tools and methods
- Strategic decision making for a corporate compliant BI landscape
- Implementation project of SAP HANA SQL DW
- Aspects for the agile development of a Data Warehouse
- SAP HANA Pricing – attractive license options & updates within our SAP HANA pricing model
Who else will you meet in Walldorf?
CIOs, CTOs , Head of IT, BI Experts, DWH Experts, BI Architects, Solution Architects of every sector are invited to join. According to a limited attendance number, we ask IT Consultants to please abstain from Event registration.
To register, please send an email to Caroline Flick from SAP and Sindy Windisch from ISR.
We look forward to meeting you in Walldorf!
Big Data Warehouse Wissensforum - Die Inhalte am 13.06. WDF_SAP+ISR
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Join us for the Big Data Warehouse Customer Summit in Walldorf!,