Data Enrichment App in SAP Cloud Platform
- In a connected world, external and enterprise data must be blended to enrich business processes and facilitate new ways of doing business. Imagine if you could easily find, access, explore, and integrate this data with few simple steps. SAP Cloud Platform-based Data Enrichment microservice brings an outside-in view of B2B customers to your cloud or on-premise application in partnership with third party data providers starting with Dun and Bradstreet data.
The goal for the Data Enrichment app is to fuel data-driven enterprise applications with external data whenever and wherever they need. Following are some of the benefits that Data Enrichment app has to offer to its customers:
- Lower costs to integrate third party data into SAP applications via pre-cabled into SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP S/4HANA, and Master Data Governance (MDG) business partner creation process flow.
- Improve productivity by automating creation of master data at the point of creation of master record. Third party view of the business partner can be used as a starting point to create a master record.
- High quality master data can be created at the frontend to reduce time and money spend on maintenance of the quality of master data throughout its life cycle.
- Avoid lock in to one single vendor with complicated contracts and technical debt. If the data vendor that you have used for years is becoming less relevant to your business, .this app will provide you with easy options to switch and try out other data vendors.
The Data Enrichment app is digitally available, as a two-step process:
- SAP App Center is used as a sales channel to subscribe to third party content. Customers can search and order content SKU from the SAP App center corresponding to a data provider.
- SAP Store can be used to purchase add-on SAP S/4HANA Cloud SKU to open the connection into SAP applications
For more information on this topic please refer to following links or connect with your sales rep.