Mark your calendars and pack your bags because SAPinsider Digital Core and Intelligent Platform is here! Read on to find out everything you need to know about this year’s jam-packed conference in Amsterdam, happening from June 25th to 27th.
SAPinsider is an online publication and the premier source of information and education on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. The SAPinsider conferences bring that five-star education to you.
Whether you’re interested in the best ways to blend old and new technology, support your upcoming organization change, or thrive with digital transformation, this one-of-a-kind conference is sure to be one of your best investments in education this year.
The conference is home to five events including: Financial 2019, BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, Cybersecurity 2019, GRC 2019, and Administration, Infrastructure & Platform 2019. With over 180 sessions, there’s something for everyone. Plus, registration for one event provides access to sessions across all events at no additional cost.
Don’t miss out on the fantastic opportunity to:
- Gain insights from SAP experts and leading global practitioners
- Network with SAPinsiders from around the world
- Access in-depth sessions, case studies, and product demonstrations
- Learn from hands-on labs with the latest SAP technologies
Register now to reserve your spot before it’s too late.
Best of the agenda
We’ve narrowed down the agenda to our top picks. Here are the sessions, workshops, demos, and showcases you won’t want to miss at this year’s SAPinsider conference.
These top four sessions will give you valuable insight into how you can transform your business products and processes through case studies, road maps, and demos.
SAP HANA, enterprise edition: What’s in it for you?
Tuesday, June 25 2:30-3:20pm E105
Learn how to get more from your SAP HANA investment, uncover hidden treasures in your data centre, and innovate without constraints with SAP HANA, enterprise edition, the business data platform for the intelligent enterprise. Attend to find out how to:
- Leverage SAP HANA for all of your enterprise data — SAP and non-SAP — and applications, and bring them easily into a single platform
- Benefit from state-of-the-art data privacy features
- Enrich business decisions with advanced analytics engines
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 road map and vision: What’s new and what’s and what’s next?
Tuesday, June 25 4:50 – 5:40pm E105
With the latest release of SAP HANA, SAP brings a number of innovations to further strengthen its unique business data platform. Join this session to learn need-to-know facts about current capabilities and future plans, so that you make informed decisions about your own organisation’s strategy and road map plans. Attend to explore:
- SAP HANA’s capabilities in the areas of database and data management, application development, and advanced analytics
- Latest innovations in data integration, quality, and security
- Future plans and outlook
Case study: Real-world lessons and demo from Equinor’s transition to a data-driven enterprise
Tuesday, June 25 4:50-5:40pm E103
Driven by the need to effectively translate company strategy, ambitions and risks into action and results; Equinor, a multinational energy company with operations in thirty-six countries, recently went live with an integrated performance management solution powered by SAP UI5, SAP BW on SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira. Hear about Equinor’s digital transformation strategy, with special focus on the process and principles behind the performance solution, the delivery model, architecture, change process, and user engagement. Attend to:
- See how Equinor partnered with SAP Innovative Business Solutions, using an iterative design-thinking approach to revamp and digitalise its performance framework, leveraging custom SAP UI5 to exponentially increase the value of existing analytics investments
- Step through a live demo of data exploration, sharing, collaboration and benchmarking that unlocks the value of data that previously was contained in silos
- Find out how SAP Lumira’s tight integration enables dynamic, easily scalable enterprise dashboards, and next step plans to leverage SAP Analytics Cloud with live connections
- Understand considerations for aligning internal requirements and capabilities against SAP’s road map when making investment decisions
Case study: Deployment and code lifecycle management approaches in SAP HANA XS Advanced
Wednesday June 26 10:30-11:20am Exhibit Theater 1
With SAP planning to end support for the ‘classic’ model of XS, you will want to attend this session to understand how best to deploy and leverage HANA XS Advanced. Operationalising SAP HANA XS Advanced (XSA) comes with a new set of challenges. In particular, deployments may begin to follow new agile paths even as the management of the code lifecycle changes drastically. How does one move from a sandbox state to a complete production landscape operated at the highest service levels? Attend this session to explore:
- Alternative deployment options, how Shell evaluated them and determined the tools and processes they adopted
- A practical strategic direction for your XSA lifecycle: the basic options, and the critical points to consider in choosing between them
- Git decisions and deployment processes, including the role of Azure DevOps, and automated vs. manually controlled deployments
Check out this incredible workshop to learn more about SAP HANA deployment techniques. You will get a chance to interact with experts and peers for this event.
Hands-on lab: Find the optimal deployment option of SAP HANA for your business case
Tuesday June 25 2:30-5:30pm E106
If you are evaluating, planning, or in process of executing, extending or modifying your SAP HANA implementation or migration, you won’t want to miss this opportunity. Get some recipes from our Data Chef for what is the best deployment option of SAP HANA for your business case. Get answers to your questions about how to do system sizing, hardware requirements, data tiering and virtualization options, on-premises vs. cloud deployment, reduce TCO and more! Plus, interact with and learn from your peers attending who are facing the same challenges and decisions.
Don’t miss the chance to attend this innovative showcase focused on perfecting the customer experience.
Intelligent Coffee Experience: Brew the Perfect Customer Experience
- Deliver Engaged and Connected Customer Experiences
- Automate Service Inquiries for Real-Time Recommendations
- Create a Sustainable and Traceable Supply Chain
The showcase will take place here, next to the demo pods:
Find Us on the Show Floor
Come visit us at SAPinsider! Find out how you can leverage SAP HANA to kickstart your digital transformation.
For more information, check out the SAPinsider event website, agenda, and don’t forget to register. Join the conversation with us on Twitter @SAPinsider and @SAPInMemory for real-time updates. Use #SAPinsider to find event highlights and to share your favourite moments.
See you in Amsterdam!