Next week is our 11th annual customer event being held at our SAP Labs office here in La Crosse, WI. Go to our event website to register.
Our La Crosse office is home to a large segment of developers for SAP’s data management solutions such as SAP Data Hub, SAP HANA smart data integration/quality, Data Services, and Information Steward. We are also home to a large portion of the customer support organization for our Enterprise Information Management portfolio. We started this event 11 years ago to better connect with the significant amount SAP customers located near our offices in the midwest and also educate those not as familiar with SAP with our solutions.
This year we are making the event bigger and event better including many more fantastic customer speakers and partners:
- Maria Villar (SAP) and Mike Alvarez (Cardinal Health) – “How to build a ‘Board Ready’ Data Strategy”
- Jimmy Wilson (Northrop Grumman) – “Enabling Data Literacy in the Organization” at Northrop Grumman and how they’re leveraging SAP Information Steward to help.
- Mustafa Mustafa (Ferrara Candy) – “Empower Everyone with Data using SAP HANA and SAP Analytics”
- Intel – SAP HANA is the first, and only, major database optimized for Intel Optane DC persistent memory. Hear how this technology dramatically reduces TCO for deploying HANA.
- Utopia and Cardinal Health – “SAP Master Data Governance as a bridge to S/4HANA”
Plus, you’ll get an opportunity to get hands-on experience:
- SAP Analytics Cloud Hands-On Learning – Attend this three-hour session to get in introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), analytics roadmap update, and overview of the SAP Digital Boardroom. Also get an in-depth hands-on experience using SAC to access and wrangle data, build basic and advanced visualizations, create stories, and experience smart discover and smart insights capabilities.
- SAP Data Hub Workshop with Hands-On – Learn about the business challenges and customer scenarios addressed by SAP Data Hub, including a deep-dive into the major functionality areas such as governance, data pipelines, orchestration, and refinement. In this three-hour session, understand how SAP Data Hub can help your organization, perform step-by-step exercises to understand the technology, and provide feedback to the SAP development team on new and developing features.
Also, hear from SAP experts on the following:
- Digital Platform for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Updates from our annual Sapphire event: Data Warehouse Cloud, HANA Cloud Services, HANA 2.0 SPS04, Data Intelligence, SAP Cloud Platform
- Use Cases and Success Stories for SAP HANA beyond SAP Applications
- SAP Database Migration Factory – 1.5 hour deep dive into our Database Migration Services program. Are you moving to SAP S/4HANA or other SAP HANA-based solutions here about our free database migration factory services and tools.
See the detailed 2-day agenda for more information.
We also make sure we have have a little fun at this event as well.
On Monday night, July 15th we have an optional pre-event reception from 3-7 PM (open to the public after 7PM so stop by if you arrive later as well) at the Charmant Hotel Rooftop Terraceincluding free drinks, appetizers and wood fired pizzas.
On Tuesday night, July 16th, we have an SAP Data Chef event including dinner at the Waterfront Restaurant and Tavern Cargill Room and where you will be able to network with other attendees and have 1-1 expert consultations on your topic of choice. Following dinner will be a Mississippi paddle wheel boat cruise on the La Crosse Queen. The cruise will feature an open bar and dessert will be provided by Meringue Bakery. The famous Jen Barney is preparing for the 18th RBA Pillsbury Baker’s Plus competition of 3D cakes in Las Vegas. We will be providing feedback to her on her creation as she continues to practice!
The event is FREE and includes your meals so what are you waiting for? Join us in La Crosse and REGISTER NOW!
If you have any other questions feel free to send me a direct message on LinkedIn.